- Local history items are located in several locations in the library due to several factors including irreplaceability, uniqueness, community demand, etc.
- Please refer to the Local History Resources handout for more information.
- A spreadsheet detailing our vertical file holdings should also be of interest.
- If you need us to locate an obituary, please provide an exact date. Obituaries can be scanned (preferred method as no postage is required), or mailed. $.10/copy +postage.
- Local newspapers from 1862-1986 have now been digitized. You can search them easily by going to marvin.advantage-preservation.com. The rest of the years from 1987 to present should be available by the end of 2017.
If you have any more questions, you can call the library @ 419-347-5576 Ext. 1.